Lucky for us, February was a short month and get to announce our next Top Sitter of the Month and give you a quick update on all things Chime.
- In February, we welcomed 62 new Chime sitters to our sitter community.
- Last week, we broke Chime's weekly sitting record by 10%! We know we couldn't do it without our sitters...so thank you from the entire Chime team!
- Chime is growing fast so if you have sitter friends that you think would be a great Chime sitter, tell them to apply at sitters.hellochime.com.
FEBRUARY'S TOP SITTER OF THE MONTH
KYLIE H. (NEW YORK, NY)
Congratulations! We will be reaching out to you shortly to interview you and help you set up your Chime Getaway.
WANT TO BE A TOP SITTER?
We want you to be one, too! That’s why we want to let you in on some tips to help you become a Top Sitter in March.
Getting more Gigs
- Fridays and Saturdays are the most popular date nights, but weekday evenings and daytime sittings are really common on Chime, too! Set your availability during those times to get even more bookings.
- Have lots of full-day weekday availability? Check out Chime+!
- Checked? Double checked? Why not triple check your calendar to make sure it's up-to-date! We're actively promoting you to families any time your calendar says you're available.
- Have a schedule change and need to update your calendar ASAP? Make sure you have our Chime sitter app for easy access to your calendar.
Being a 5-star Sitter
- When you're booked, an introductory phone call or email goes a long way - and it sets the stage for how awesome you are!
- Being on time means everything. It's an opportunity to make or break a first impression. Arriving just 5-10 minutes late can be a big deal - many parents have a dinner reservation to get to!
Cheers to a great February and an even better March!
The Chime Team